Sugar Factory planted in Solapur area. Then with Devotees Sankalpa it Rained so heavily in that particular area that now there is a Dam
there.Jakraya sugar l.t.d. sets an example to the society about the environment of Sugar Industry in India.
People from different areas of interest coming together and setting up this factory gives this factory an innovative touch.
- Use of Energy efficient designs and equipment to reduce steam and electricity consumption.
- Centrally Automated Plant with state of art Distributed Control System(DCS) for efficient operations of the plant at optimum costs.
- A Zero Effluent Discharge (ZED) scheme to ensure pollution free environment and to ensure strict compliance to statutory norms.
- Production of high grade bio-compost (organic fertilizer) to improve the cultivability of nearby land .
- Employment generation for deserving local candidates, once the sugar factory resumes operations at full lode.
- Encouragement to small scale ancillaries in the nearby areas, resulting in industrial and economic upliftment of the region.
- Spreading awareness through educative programs for local farmers on scientific approach to farming.
- Reduce water consumption through maximum recycling and effective treatment of waste water.
- To give the information to the farmers of the development of sugarcane plantation, By using the computers
- According to the rule of Nationalize bank the interest will be given depending on the amount of the share of the member.
- Sugar , Mali and golipend produced in the factory will be given to the members at discounted rate.
- Primary and Secondary schools & an Educational Institute will be constructed at the factory site which includes Arts, Science,
- Commerce , Engineering college, Industrial training center & Agricultural degree courses.
- The children of the members will get concession in the educational fee structure.
- By Implementation of the Borewell scheme in the factory area , the maximum area will be covered under wet land .